10-Year Repair/Replacement Warranty Coverage Details: BigBattery, Inc. warrants the covered product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 10 years from the auto-registered date of purchase. This Warranty extends to the original buyer for the duration of 10 years.
All BigBattery batteries are designed to operate for a minimum of 10 years and require zero maintenance. Some BigBattery batteries can last up to 22 years depending on model, use case, and environmental variables.
BigBattery batteries are also guaranteed to hold a reasonable amount of capacity based on the time in service (see exclusion for details on limits). In the case of a diminished capacity claim, the customer has the option to return the battery to BigBattery for capacity testing. The battery will be fully bench tested to resolve the claim and a relevant full cycle test report will be provided to the customer. If the customer is deemed to be correct and the battery is diminished beyond the limits specified in the exclusion section, then the battery will be eligible for warranty resolution. The customer will not be responsible for the costs associated with testing regardless of the test results.
Within our 10-Year Warranty, BigBattery, Inc. will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized BigBattery, Inc. technician, or at an authorized BigBattery, Inc. service facility (unless directed otherwise in writing by a BigBattery employee).
For the first year, the expenses related to returning and repairing a defective part assumed by BigBattery, Inc. within the Continental US include pickup, return shipping, repair, replacement and final shipping. This Warranty does not assume responsibility for disconnection, service interruption, or re-packing expenses per said return shipment. Customers with international warranty claims will need to cover the cost of shipping.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- On-site service calls from 3rd party.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, use other than intended application, collision, dropping, or improper installation.
- Product was used out of specification, or undersized for the application.
- Environmental damage, including caustic substances, salty, or outdoor exposure unless the battery is specifically indicated to be for outdoor use on the Product Label or in the Specification Sheet or the Product Manual.
- Claims of diminished capacity of less than 12% in the first 5 years, or 25% from year 6 to the 10 year warranty period.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a BigBattery, authorized service technician – if not previously advised by BigBattery Tech Support.
- Battery that has not been charged over a six month Batteries need to be charged regularly to maximize and maintain lifespan.
- Warranty will be void if battery is opened, disassembled, or improperly altered, unless explicitly directed by BigBattery for technical support.
Warranty Repair/Replacement Services
Contact BigBattery Tech Support, confirm the problem, and identify the solution with our team. If the battery needs to come back to BigBattery for repairs or parts replacement, Customer Service will offer to arrange to and from our repair facility.
The buyer is required to pack the product according to the directions provided by Customer Service. The buyer should carefully cover and pack the battery needing repair, preferably in the original packing materials, in the same format as previously delivered (box/pallet) together with a copy of the original purchase receipt. Please write descriptions and updated notes on the receipt to better assist Tech Support in processing your repair or replacement.
All emails, notes, and calls are saved to assist our team in providing a speedy resolution. If the shipping is arranged by BigBattery, BigBattery assumes all liability with their scheduled carrier for the safe transportation of this battery to and from our repair facility listed below:
21314 Lassen Street
Chatsworth, CA. 91311